We live in a world we created in response to an act of terrorism on American soil. Well, we allowed it to be created. The DHS is funding SWAT teams in the US, and these SWAT teams cross train with the US military, creating paramilitary SWAT teams even in smaller urban areas with very little to do.
So, what are these SWAT teams doing? Well, they’re going after organic blackberry bushes in Arlington, Texas.
“The Pentagon has been equipping those units with M-16s, armored personnel carriers, and grenade launchers.”
We want grenade launchers going after US citizens when examples of SWAT teams going to the wrong house or apartment are so common? Why?
Peace officers should not be a paramilitary branch of the federal government at war with their own citizens.
- 107-year-old man killed by Arkansas SWAT team (fox2now.com)
- Swat team shoots innocent man 22 times in front of his family – case settled in the millions (sott.net)
- A SWAT team will not curb crime (kaieteurnewsonline.com)
- SWAT team surrounds Carlsbad house (utsandiego.com)
- Navy Yard: Special Swat team ‘stood down’ at mass shooting scene (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)